Sunday, January 17, 2010




SONNET 15
YORE THE ONE

I had given up on this love game,
I never thought I'd feel the same,
But then you walked into my life,
Given me hope, that I would have a life,

My old love gone, but new love grows,
My love for you, each day it shows,
This smile is fixed upon my face,
Now that your here I feel in place,

The clouds clear, the sun starts to shine,
I feel so lucky that your mine,
So much to offer, so much to give,
The rest of our lives together we'll live,

Someone can finally wipe my tears,
Hold me close and always be bear,
Be there for me when I am sad
Cheer me up and make me glad,

The rest of or lives are about to start,
My love for you is deep in my heart,
I know for a fact that your the one,
My love I've found, my search s done..




No comments:

Post a Comment